Friday, September 24, 2010

Homeschool here we come!

On Monday I went to my first homeschool meeting! Well, my first homeschool meeting as a parent. It felt so weird, but was a lot of fun to be able to sit with other moms interested in the same things and just talk!

Then today we went to the homeschool playgroup at the park. There was 12 other children there besides my two, the youngest there was 3 months and the oldest was 8 or 9. The Girl had an absolute ball! Little Man loved watching all the kids run around. The Girl and the other children where playing something with prisoners and guards and she just didn't want to leave. Some of the other ladies brought picnic lunches and The Girl really wanted to stay. I will have to remember do that next time!

1 comment:

  1. Your kids are so cute :)

    Thank you for praying for Lauren... we appreciate it SO much!

    ReplyDelete