Sunday, September 5, 2010

Family day ...

Yesterday was one of my first Saturdays off in a very long time. It was so wonderful! Unlabeled Daddy and I took the opportunity to take the kids to Asheville. We didn't do much, but it was nice to get out of town and be together. And to top off my good day I fit into my size 10 jeans! Whoohoo!!

The Girl was very good with only 2 little incidents all day. I was so proud of her! She loves clothes shopping and we only got a couple little things, but she picked out a dress, a little t-shirt and we found a cute pair of boots that she just adores that were originally $34.99 and we got them for $12.99! Showing off her new boots and dress:



Little Man was kind of fussy but that's what happens when his naptime gets messed up. All in all it was just a laid back family day. My favorite kind!

No comments:

Post a Comment