Thursday, August 20, 2009

My son should work at Gitmo

It's true. His plan of sleep deprivation nearly has us under his complete control. He has been planning carefully even before he was born. I think he has us just where he wants us, because we will do anything he wants right now. Last night he kept us up past midnight and woke up at 6am to eat. The night before he fell asleep at midnight and woke up screaming at 2am, fell back to sleep at 3am and woke up to eat at 7am. Mama and Daddy are dragging. Princess Red Chief slept though the night at 3 months and has always slept well - in the last 24 hours she's had more sleep then her brother! Right now he is sleeping - thank the heavens! So nice!

In other news I got the first haircut since I got pregnant with Monkey today. I also put my contacts back in for the first time in a year and put a little eyeliner on! I'm feeling very good at the moment!


No comments:

Post a Comment