Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Getting Back into the Habit of Menus

I have been bad. 

This summer I have kept making meal plans and I just have not been following them. 

Grrr. 

But, I am proud to say that this past week I have actually followed our meal plan and so far so good this week!  I waned to go ahead and share what we have been eating.  I am starting to think that it's just because the weather is cooling down.  I have the hardest time with no appetite when it is so hot. 

Sunday (8/30) -  Cheesy Ranch Chicken, couscous, stuffing and green beans <----- This was a new recipe and a big hit!  I found it on pinterest on THIS blog. 

Monday (8/31) - Hot Roast Beef Sandwiches (ham for the kids), raw veggies


Tuesday (9/1) - Pancakes and bacon

Wednesday (9/2) - Sweet and Sour Chicken, Rice and mixed veggies

Thursday (9/3) - Lo Mein

Friday (9/4) - Roast Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Biscuits, Green Beans and Cranberry sauce

Saturday (9/5) - Bacon, Egg and Biscuit Casserole <------ This was also a new recipe and the kids thought it was okay, but my husband LOVED it!  I found it HERE

Sunday (9/6) - Eat Out

Monday (9/7) - Kielbasa, Boiled Potatoes, Cabbage and rye bread

Tuesday (9/8) - Hamburgers, Claire's Mac and Cheese and Corn of the Cob

Wednesday (9/9) - Ravioli

Thursday (9/10) - Chicken Cordon Bleu (sides to be determined)

Friday (9/11) - Mu Shu Chicken on homemade Flatbread

Saturday (9/12) - Goulash, Egg Noodles and veggies

No comments:

Post a Comment