Saturday, July 28, 2012

Morning Sickness Vent

I am now 17 weeks pregnant and I am still nauseous every morning.  At least the 24 hour part is edging off except for especially bad days.  I have not been the best mother lately.  The heat and the nausea put me in a lousy mood and I have been so cranky with the kids.  Claire keeps patting me on the arm saying "I hope you feel better tomorrow Mama."  Oh, such guilt. 

And to top it all off my daughter is SO ready for us to start school back up.  Yesterday she pulled out her math book and did a lesson on her own and today I found her at the table doing handwriting pages.  I desperately need to pull everything out and get organized.  Thank God I know it will eventually end - and then I will have a squishy little baby to distract me!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment