Saturday, June 11, 2011

Memories ...

I have had a storage unit since I first moved out of the house when I was 17 years old. This week Daddy and I emptied it out! There was so much stuff I forgot that I owned. I sorted and donated 15 boxes of books to the local Friends of the Library bookstore. I only kept six boxes! Daddy has promised to build me another bookshelf if I find somewhere to put it! ;) I also found 3 boxes of my old toys. What a trip down memory lane. I even had the corsage that my Mom gave me at my first ballet recital when I was 5 years old! Some things you just can't throw away. The Girl found the box of my old Sylvanian Familes and had a ball playing with them. There is not much better then watching your child enjoy something that you enjoyed as a child! So much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment