Wednesday, June 8, 2011

5 years old?? Already?!

The Girl turned 5 on Monday - yes, my daughter's birthday is 6/6/06! At least it's easy to remember! I'm still in shock that I've been a mother for 5 years. She's so tall and beautiful and smart and silly and a pain in the neck! ;) Seriously, she makes my world wonderful even if she frustrates me and teaches me much more then I ever expected! It's it amazing how we expect to teach our children so many things and they end up teaching us more about ourselves and the world then we ever thought possible.

We had her birthday party on Saturday. She kept changing her mind on what theme she wanted. Originally she wanted a ballerina party, then a Barbie party, but we finally settled on a Sleeping Beauty Party. It's very hard to find just Sleeping Beauty stuff so we agreed on a pink party with a little Sleeping Beauty things.


Her beautiful Sleeping Beauty cake made by Creative Confections by Amanda - didn't she do a fantastic job? And the cake was delicious too!


Our porch all pinked and purpled out!


And last, but certainly not least - our gorgeous Birthday Princess! :)

2 comments:

  1. WOW;) How cute!! can you do a party for me sometime?LOL Seriuosly a great job and I loved seeing all the pics!

    ReplyDelete