Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Grown up time!

On Sunday my grandmother watched the kids and Daddy and I got to go out to eat with my sister and her boyfriend! It was so nice! We went to Red Lobster (it was sister's boyfriend's birthday and he got to pick) and everything was quite yummy. I almost forgot how fun it was to go out with another couple and act goofy and non-parent. AND I remembered to bring my camera!

Unlabeled Daddy and Unlabeled Mama


My sister and her better half acting goofy


Big, silly group shot

My husband and I find it very funny that of all the couple friends we've tried to become close with it's my little sister and her boyfriend who are nine years younger then us that we have the most fun with. Just a family thing? :)

2 comments:

  1. You guys are too cute! Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! And I totally never made the connection that that is your sister! Glad you got some grown-up time :)

    ReplyDelete