Monday, August 15, 2016

First Day of School 2016!



First day of homeschool! 
 



Looking forward to a fresh new year! 

We had a special breakfast of waffles and orange juice this morning.


Then we headed outside to take pictures before we hit the books.   



I asked the kids what they want to be when they grow up – it changes every year!   


As of today Claire wants to be a Veterinarian.  


Chandler wants to be a carpenter like Daddy.


Fiona says she wants to be just like mommy.  Aww.  


And I didn't ask Declan ... though if he could express himself it would probably be a paleontologist. 


I had us down for a light day to break us in. And it’s a good thing too.  Helping four kids at once keeps you on your feet! Ack! Last year I had just two schooling and Fiona and Declan were pretty good about entertaining themselves. This year Fiona has some work and I have to keep Declan busy. He did well with coloring and a snack. But it was still someone constantly needing me and frequently more than one at a time! It's an adjustment, but we'll get this!

No comments:

Post a Comment