Sunday, November 1, 2015

Halloween 2015



This is Fiona's first time trick or treating - she is so excited!  

Fiona was a fairy, Chandler was Optimus Prime and Claire was a witch.  Declan and I stayed home and gave out candy while Daddy took them around the neighborhood.  

The kids came home with so much candy! The decision this year was they could eat all they want tonight and then the rest goes in the garbage. They went for it!  Usually we do 2 pieces each day and it drives me crazy. I just want to get it over with. They didn't actually eat very much at all.  Not sure if the funniest part was Claire frantically eating for about 10 minutes, then staring at a half eaten candy bar with a pale face saying, "I think I feel a little sick..." (She was okay after a glass of water) or Fiona trying to shove 3 lollipops in her mouth at once!  








No comments:

Post a Comment