Thursday, July 25, 2013

Summer Craziness!

We have had a lot of fun this summer and I plan on blogging all our fun field trips!  But we've been so busy doing I'm not getting my computer time in - I guess that's probably a good thing!  Between homeschool field trips through our co-op, weekly pool days, the animals, garden and my summer project of organizing the basement I have a full plate.

Oh, and did I mention my husband flipped his truck?  Scary!  It was totaled by the insurance company but my husband walked away with only a couple scratches and a bump on the head.  I mean look at what he did to it!


He had to kick the windshield to get out!  Our insurance company got us a check quickly and he found an old Bronco that he loves and he had enough to get the trailer he has needed.

Suffice to say it has been an eventful and busy summer!

I'll finish up with some pictures at the pool and a promise of posts about our trips!

Happy Fiona!

In the sprinklers

Chandler and Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment