Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Life

Do you know how many times I have made it to this page to write a post an then life got in the way? 

A child asking for help wiping their nose .... a little baby bouncing on my bladder .... Claire asking for help with her math page .... the fire needing another piece of wood ....

And then whatever I was going to post disappears into the back of my mind like wisps of ether. 

Trust me - don't ask a 7 months pregnant woman to hold onto a thought longer then 5 minutes, it's just not going to happen. 

But life is good.  A coughing, drippy nose crud has been making the rounds in town and our household, but it could be worse and be a stomach flu or the like!  Little Girl is growing well and moving frequently.  We love our weekly homeschool co-op and my kids cheer when I tell them it's Thursday and I look forward to seeing other women with whom to sit and chat.  The chickens are growing quickly and are almost fully feathered and we still like seeing them everyday and are noticing all their personalities. 

The holidays and Little Girl will be here before I know it and I have to much to prepare!  But we are so ready to meet her! 

No comments:

Post a Comment