Thursday, June 26, 2014

Fiona's 18 month and pregnancy update!

And my baby Fiona is 18 months old!  When did that happen?

She's finally walking!  They say not to worry until a child is 18 months and not walking and my stubborn little girl waiting until 17 1/2 months to finally decide she was ready. 
 
She is full of cheesy grins when she sees a camera lately! 
 
Walking with Daddy

At the park!
Sisters!  I love that they practically have the same expressions on their faces!
 
33 1/2 weeks pregnant me with Fiona
 Yes, that's me!  I feel huge and uncomfortable and hot.  I've started weekly visits at the chiropractor.  I was experiencing a lot of hip and sciatic pain and my midwife recommended it.  The chiropractor said she can tell how I hold Fiona.  My hip is cocked from holding her on my left hip all the time - but hey, she couldn't walk!  The adjustments are helping and she has me icing my back at least 3 times a day and I have to say that if giving me a lot of relief.  I am measuring large.  At my 32 week appointment I measured 34 weeks!  And I usually measure small once I go into the 3rd trimester so I have an ultrasound at 36 weeks to check up on him and see how big he looks.  I just keep remembering that Fiona was born at 38 1/2 weeks so I may only have a month or so to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment