Saturday, March 24, 2012

Massive Update

So I have been a slacking blogger.  Really, life has been crazy!  We celebrated Chandler's 3rd birthday last month.  He had a great birthday that was Spiderman crazy.  He was a happy boy! 
Look at my little man with his awesome Spiderman Cake that my mom made!
I have been packing the house and Daddy has been hauling things to the dump and making minor repairs and painting.  We had a huge yard sale with my mom and we split $721!  Very nice!  We will need to have another yard sale before we go, as I'm packing I'm finding a lot more stuff that doesn't need to come with us.  It's amazing how much stuff you accrue living in one place.  We have lived in this house for 3 years, which is really a record for me! 

Daddy will be heading down to look for work next month without us.  :(  I hope he finds a job very quickly because I don't want to be without him!  Not only will I desperately miss him, but no adults?  Just me and the kids 24/7, 7 days a week?  I may go crazy without my husband's loving, listening ear and strong, helpful hands.  He does the bedtime routine every night so I don't know how the kids will react to him not being here.  It makes me want to cry just thinking about it.  Deep breaths ... time for big changes!

No comments:

Post a Comment