Today Claire turned to me and said, "Mama, when I get old my kids are going to have rules!"
"Oh, really? Like what?"
Then she gave me a list:
1. No jumping on the bed or couch
2. When you play with a toy, put it away
3. Chew with your mouth closed
4. No touching the computer
5. Being good when Mommy is in the shower
6. No going down stairs
7. No sneaking into Mama's room
8. No running away when you're outside
9. Be nice to the cats
Oh, it went on and on ... now, I know she was tattling on herself with half of those, but if she keeps up adding to those rules my future grandchildren are in trouble!