Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Hurray!

I have my computer back! I still have to organize it, but I'm so happy to have a real computer back! There will be one change you will see here. I'm going to go ahead and use my kids names instead of pseudonyms. I realized there's not too much of a point. Their pictures are out there and it's pretty hard to track someone down with just the child's first name!

I've been doing a lot of thinking lately. Life is complicated. Claire (formerly known as The Girl) got pink eye last week and Chandler (formerly known as Little Man) has had random fevers the last two days. Claire and I have been doing more schoolwork, we started our Math curriculum! So far we really like RightStart Mathematics. We are doing a slow entry into regular sit down schooling, we have started doing Phonics, Writing, Bible, Thinking and Math regularly. I still haven't added Geography or Science and we are only doing school 2-3 day a week for the summer. Our local school starts back on August 4th - isn't that incredibly early? I think my goal will be regularly doing a little of everything by September. I will do a rundown of our coming school year soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment