Thursday, May 5, 2011

Random thoughts

#1 I really wish my daughter would wait until my eyes were open before she wants to know the game plan for the day. Hasn't she figured out that saying "What are we doing today?" as a way to wake me up gets me in a bad mood?

#2 Our cats are driving me crazy. We have four (I know! Too many!) and they eat like crazy and I can't get the litter box smell to go away. :(

#3 I miss having friends. Life is so crazy and I feel like I never get to just sit and chitchat with another grownup.

#4 We're planning on selling my car and becoming a one car family for a little while. Scary!

#5 I am SO excited that we are going to visit Daddy's brother in Charleston, SC next weekend. It will be the first time the kids will get to see the ocean!

#6 I am drowning in curriculum catalogues and homeschooling books!

You know I really could go on forever .... but that it life right now!

3 comments:

  1. Sometimes I call my husband at work just to hear another grown-ups voice! :-) And by 'sometimes' I mean every.single.day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some days, I want someone else to plan EVERYTHING and just tell me for once. What we're doing, where we're going, what we're eating. Sometimes I tire of deciding everything all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know EXACTLY what you mean Sarah!

    ReplyDelete